Horrors! The latest issue of Quaequam Blog!’s favourite anti-EU conspiracy rag is in danger of getting pulped. UK Column editor David Noakes explains why:
However The New Battle for Britain Group, under the pretext of using a cheaper courier, sent a lorry to collect 87,000 copies and now tell me they have put them in a warehouse in Birmingham. In another few days the whole lorry load (3 tons) will have to be pulped as out of date, which seems to be their intention.
The Reform Treaty is going though Parliament now. We could have got January and February editions out throughout Britain, urging people to visit their MP in his surgery and vote against the Reform Treaty. With two editions, 200,000 copies, we might have changed the minds of the 70 MPs we need. Now it will be a miracle if we get one edition out.
From my home in Falmouth I produced the Plymouth and Devomport Column, the Cornish Free Press, the UK Column and the British Free Press. It takes a solid month as editor, production, typesetting, writing 90% of the articles, sending it to the printer for each issue. With today’s technology it is a one man operation. Each month I donate my efforts, and the newspapers, to the anti-EU cause and to you, the readers.
The NBFBG’s contribution has been to field the phone calls, and act as trustee for the many donations the paper receives; they also owe a duty of care for my month’s time and effort.
I say to the NBFBG: please deliver the paper now, before you compromise your legal position as trustee. And I ask you our supporters, to phone them up on 01752 312743 and ask them to release and deliver the paper.
David Noakes. 07974 437 097
The probable cause is: On Sunday 5th January Brian Gerrish of the NBFBG agreed in a meeting at the Novotel to back the original name, the British Free Press, the name first chosen, as Brian’s “Column” name (military connotations etc.) was causing too many people to bin the paper without reading it. During that following week he changed his mind. But it should not be about Brian Gerrish. It is about getting out of the EU dictatorship.
It’s quite clear, to me at least, that the NBFBG have been infiltrated by Common Purpose. This is a sinister plot to ensure that the EU Police State is ushered in with no debate whatsoever!
Fortunately, the latest issue, now called the British Free Press (formerly the UK Column, formerly the Plymouth and Devonport Column) is available online (pdf). If it you can discover that:
- The recent scandal over social services taking children into care is a Nazi / EU plot.
- The BBC has been infiltrated by Common Purpose and is part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- The adoption of the Reform Treaty will usher in the End Times predicted by the Book of Revelation.
- The Academy Schools programme is a secret way to give paedophiles access to our children as part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- The Evangelical Alpha Course, run by the son of German Jews, is part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- The Queen is a “New Age Fabian” who misrepresented Christ in her Christmas broadcast.
- The recent stock exchange crash is part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- The Guardian and Lib Dem support for scrapping ID cards is part of a Nazi / EU plot because we’ll all have to have EU ID cards anyway.
- All elections to local government have been abolished by our EU overlords.
- Craig Venter is planning to take over our minds with his artificial life jiggery-pokery (possibly as part of a Nazi / EU plot – it isn’t clear).
- Immigration is part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- UKIP is part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- Gordon Brown is part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- The Justice system is part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- Uniquely among MPs, Tory Mark Field is NOT part of a Nazi / EU plot.
- Oh, and the “proper” UK flag is a red cross on a white background, because it is the one used by the King of Cornwall who got it off Joseph of Arimathea.
Spread the word!