The poor widdle firework

Share This

From the Guardian:

A spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service said: “We received a call stating there was a male who had a firework in his bottom and it was bleeding.”

I didn’t even know fireworks could bleed.

Later on in the article, a spokesperson from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents described the incident as ‘unfortunate’. Unfortunate for the bloke in question maybe, but a ringing victory for the genepool, surely?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.